What are the Energy Calcs?

In some states there is an additional Energy Calculations required in order to apply for a building permit. Based on heated space square footage, ceiling heights, insulation values of walls, floors, attic, doors, and windows, the Heat Loss Calculations will determine the HVAC equipment size needed for your home.

HVAC contractor can do those for you, or we can provide them for additional fee. This service is available from us for Washington only.